Acres of forests to trek and explore
- A million acres of the Mt. Hood National Forest are just out our back door, and 100 miles of rivers are yours to explore.
- Hike or backpack into two designated wilderness areas on 45 miles of quiet and peaceful, no-motors-allowed trails.
- Fire up the OHV or snowmobile to power over 25 miles of trails, around the mountain and through the woods.
- Some of the best disc golfing on the planet at Timber Park and McIver State Park
- Lakes, rivers, streams; a virtual fisherman’s paradise